Cyprus, officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean and the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, located south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Israel, north of Egypt, and southeast of Greece
Basic Facts About Cyprus
- Cyprus is the third biggest and third most crowded island in the Mediterranean.
- The Greek goddess of love– Aphrodite– was conceived in Cyprus. The nation is otherwise called the play area of the Gods.
- The island country had seen its brilliant time amid the Copper and Bronze Ages. Around then, the nation was among the wealthiest of countries.
- The island nation is separated into two sections. The North and the South. The northern part is known as the “Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus” while the southern part is known as the “Free Republic of Cyprus” or the “Greek Cyprus.”
- The state of Cyprus resembles that of a Cigar pipe. Have a nearby take a gander at the guide of Cyprus underneath.
Why Study in Cyprus
- Summers are sweltering and winters are warm, and you can appreciate swimming in warm Mediterranean waters for a long time of the year. With a normal of 326 days of daylight a year, Cyprus offers the best atmosphere to contemplate, investigate and loosen up throughout the entire year!
- Cypriot individuals are notable for their cordiality and well disposed nature. Anyplace you go on the island expect a warm and loosening up climate.
- Cyprus is home to the absolute most excellent and cleanest beaches in Europe, the island is glad for having been perceived by the European Environmental Agency as having the cleanest waters in Europe throughout the previous 10 years straight.
- Cyprus has an antiquated history, referred to broadly as the “island of affection”, in light of the well known legend that Aphrodite was conceived here. Cyprus has delighted in a rich and differed history, with numerous human advancements flourishing with the islands, from the Greek, Roman and Byzantine periods to the present day.
Living In Cyprus
- Cyprus has been tormented by a background marked by serious clash between the Greeks and Turks as both these countries have tried to guarantee this island, with no unmistakable outcome. However itstays one of the most secure European nations to live in. Various British expats who have been living on the Mediterranean island for a considerable length of time guarantee that Cyprus’ wellbeing and security levels are a lot higher than the UK.
- The nation’s National Healthcare System offers free medicinal consideration at the purpose of conveyance for everybody. Cypriots on low wages are qualified for nothing or financed medications.
Cyprus Minimum Wage
The Legal per month minimum wages in each of Cyprus’s Province for 2018 are as follow:
Average Monthly wages in Cyprus
|Secondary School Teacher
|Waiter / Waitress
- English Language Teaching (ВА)
- Computer and Instructional Technology Teacher Education (ВА)
- Mentally Handicapped Teaching (ВА)
- Arts Education and Crafts Teaching (ВА)
- Psychology (ВА)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (BSc)
- Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Product Design
- International Relations
- European Union Relations
- Social Work
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Finance
- EU relations
- Digital Marketing
- Advertising and Public Relations (ВА)
- Radio and Television (ВА)
- Journalism (ВА)
- Visual Communication Design (ВА)
- Law (LLB)
- Pharmacy (BSc)
- Civil Engineering (BSc)
- Computer Engineering (BSc)
- Electric and Electronics Engineering (BSc)
- Environmental Engineering (BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BSc)
- Information Systems Engineering (BSc)
- Bioengineering (BSc)
- Energy Systems Engineering (BSc)
- Mechanics (BSc)
- Oil and Gas (BSc)
- Plant Production and Technology (BSc)
- Bios stem Engineering (BSc)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Tourism and Hotel Management (ВА)
- Management Information Systems (BSc)